Saturday November 23, 2019
- Story Idea and Development
2. Who are you characters? What are they like? What are they doing? Why are they doing it?
3. What is the setting?
4. What is the story? The beginning? The conflict? The event? The resolution?
- The script
2. What locations are available to you for your film?
- Story board/Shot list (draw or using magazine cut outs)
- Location scouting
Sunday November 24, 2019
Shooting Short Film
End of Workshop Series
Held in partnership with The Baltimore Times Foundation, Times Community Services, Inc.